All rooms are decorated in a simple but stylish rustic fashion. The main difference with a traditional village home is that we have added an en-suite bathroom with modern facilities.
All rooms have a comfortable seating area whereas suites have an additional room specifically for seating.
There is free wi-fi throughout the hotel.
All rooms also have the following as standard:
- hair dryer
- luggage rack
- hanging rail
We have a couple of baby cots for the use of guests with very young families. Please indicate this at the time of booking as we can then discuss other ways to make your stay more enjoyable.
Peach blossom, Chinese rose, Plum blossom
Deluxe suites feature a stylish bedroom with a King size bed (approx 1.8m/6′ wide).
Each suite also has:
- a bathroom area with separate shower/toilet cubicles
- a sitting room with sofa, armchair and coffee table.
Our Deluxe suites are spacious with plenty of private space to tuck yourselves away and unwind.
Bamboo, Magnolia, Azalea, Orchid
Twin rooms feature twin single beds (approx. 1.2m/4′ wide).
Maximum capacity is therefore 2 adults.
Pine, Osmanthus, Jasmine, Narcissus, Lilac, Violet
Double rooms feature one King size bed (approx 1.8m/6′ wide).
Normal capacity of a Double room is therefore 2 guests.
Let us know if you require an additional bed for a child and we will see if we can arrange an extra single bed or sofa bed.
Peony, Lily, Lotus
Family rooms feature one King size bed (approx 1.8m/6′ wide) and one single bed (approx. 1.2m/4′ wide). They also have a sofa bed (approx. 1.9m/6’3″ x 0.8m/2’7″) suitable for a child.
The maximum capacity is therefore 4.
The Family suite is very spacious and comfortable, comprising of:
- a downstairs room with a King size bed (approx 1.8m/6′ wide) (for parents)
- an upstairs room with 2 single beds (approx. 1.2m/4′ wide) (for children)
- an upstairs toilet
- a downstairs toilet and shower room
- a living room with internal balcony. The sofa converts to a bed (approx. 1.9m/6’3″ x 0.8m/2’7″) suitable for a child.
- a private garden area with external balcony
We have one Economy room with a single bed (approx. 1.2m/4′ wide).
This room has the potential to become ‘home’ for a guest looking to stay in the area. If interested, please Contact us asking for a long-stay discount.